Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Cake

The shadow we cast is only as high as the Sun is.
We are still the very same being we have always been.
The world revolves and changes, how can we not?
We are but one cog in the intricate system of cogs.
As we grind through the days, passive or active,
how can we not feel the wear and tear at our teeth?
The shadow is longest, darkest, at dawn and dusk.
The shadow is shortest, invisible, at scorching noon.
Do we face the inevitable heat, or the comforting dark?














______________________________

I walk along, on blinding white floor, surrounded by blinding white walls without a ceiling.
I am looking down, my eyes lowered but opened to see all that I can only bring myself to.
I look behind, and I see a trail of black footsteps, and I wonder, only to realize, it is mine.
I stop, my eyes hot with tears and something inside ached and grieved and cried out loud.

Cuba sampai jadi.

I am offered some delicious cake, and I knew I wanted more.
The lady looked at me, smiled, and put another slice on mine.
I asked, "But why?"
She said, "You have a good Heart, but its specked with some black dots. Keep at it."

Everyone needs a little push.

No comments: