Monday, February 24, 2014

Peace

The leaves spoke to me and I spoke to them,
and we shared similar sentiments.

The wind waved in my direction, mentioning what was on my mind,
and I smiled and thank her for the reminder.

A sensation of peace and contentment enveloped me,
and I literally swayed in my steps, smiling like a fool.

The Heart is in constant flux, ever changing, sought after,
but after a while, it stops and it simply remains.

______________________

I wrote this very many months ago;

It lies in tranquillity, the storm of days past gone.
It sways to the Whisper of the Wind, a soft blowing breeze.
It rests in a pool of Light, a soft enlightening Illumination.

When the storms raged and sought to ravage, it clung on.
When the winds howled with ferocity, it shut it out.
When the darkness swallowed and blinded, it sought Light.

Its current state comes not by chance, but by effort.
Effort comes not without direction, but with a purpose.
Purpose comes not without understanding, but with knowledge.
Knowledge comes not without invitation, but with enlightenment.
Enlightenment comes not to those that are unworthy, but only to the Pure.

Alhamdulillah
______________________

It is the quietest of battles, fought so silently,
yet the spoils of war have no end, to the victor is eternity.

No comments: