Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sucking grape-flavoured Mentos makes you thirsty. IT DOES!

This post is dedicated to the group of close friends I have over at Temasek Secondary, for they have held a surprise party for me last last week.( sorry ah, the pictures took a long time seh! )

The day began with my brother asking me to meet him at his school later on, saying "oh, suhaila wants to meet you ah, she ader hal (got something up)" So i went along, since I've not met Su for such a long time, then we went to Simpang to go meet her. As i walked to Simpang, I saw the mats, Jo, Azhar, Ali across the road, "Wah! coincidence!" lol. Walking unsuspectingly, suddenly I saw muhammad, siti, shaz, jane, sadiq, yanen and ahmed seated with Su. Then the balloons and the cake. HAHAHA! At that moment, i was going like "OMG OMG OMG SIA YOU GUYS OHMYGOOOODDD!!!" Yea, for that moment, that was all i could say, especially since they were singing a birthday song haha. Man, at that moment, i was utterly speechless, too happy to say anything, other than OMG. haha x)

To THEM, i would like to say a hearty THANK YOU, for your gifts and time spent to make that day a day for me, and most importantly, for your love and care. Thanks man.
I would never forget that day, nor would i forget them. heh (:

Here are the pictures










Funny funny people, 18nd November. :D

No comments: