Monday, November 10, 2008

I AM NOT GETTING WHATEVER FOR GRADUATION NIGHT THIS FRIDAY
It is too costly and because of financial strains.
Damn, i feel envious looking at people.
Meh, character is more outstanding :D
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle it shall be.
Hope it will be a memorable event
With much laughter and tears,
A brew of Joy and Reluctance
Ohh the years pass by so fast
Haha

WHOA. DAMN PEOPLE, Its going to end IN TWO DAYS TIME. 48 hours. FORTYEIGHT.
after that, utter freedom! (for the moment that is) And we shall rejoice
after a gruelling month eh? Haha, for some, for some. It has been a wonderful
journey, this O levels. It taught me much, from learning to cope with time to
getting shit straight before its too late and lastly, that in the end, we all
have to study, at some point, for our own sake, HAHA. So yeah, to people who
are ending this hurdle tomorrow, all the best of luck, for we have yet to end!

I AM BORED.
I WAS AT MACS.
MY FRIENDS WERE THERE.
STUDYING.
I DREW A PICTURE.
A QUICK ONE.
THEN ANOTHER.
AND HERE WAS THE RESULT.




the fish one, idea by sadiq, for my new friend from VS. AMEK KAU.

No comments: