Sunday, November 30, 2008

It was a humid night yesterday, my skin felt sticky, uncomfortable, hence I resorted to drawing and talking till I became too tired. Hahaha

The camera sucks so yea. IF only I had a scanner, ah how easy this would be x)




If isn't clear to you, well, its a fist clenched, catching a ribbon. I don't know why I suddenly drew this, hmm.

.. . . . .. ... ... . .. . . . .. ... . .... ... .. .. ..

I need to find a job, to fill up my days, and my wallet? Haha
Really seh, you can't 'enjoy' 'life' without money these days, everywhere you go, you have to spend some here and there, even if you don't intend to! Its just part of life eh?

Just completed something, felt really good, though it was quite tiring. Felt as if I had achieved something, not for myself, but for someone who is incapable of doing anything else on this Earth. Woo :D

Im Hungry. as always

No comments: