Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I realize that I have this inside me for a long long time, I think its time I let it out

I dont think its right, for you to be looking down on my brother and me, i dont think its right that you condemn my brother just because his Os wasn't what you expected, i dont think its right for you to bring your anger from work back, i dont think its right for you to constantly discourage us, i dont think its right for you to treat me like im a soldier, i dont think its right that you always put the blame on mummy for us being so, i dont think its right for you to be insensitive in your words, i dont think its right that you think you're always right, i dont think its right that you always throw your anger around, i dont think its right that you dont utter a word of support or congratulations to us, i dont think its right for you to believe that we are bad, i dont think its right for you to think that all my words are lies, i dont think its right for you to say that your words are commands for me to follow, i dont think its right for you to raise your voice to mummy, i dont think its right for you to be not understanding at all, i dont think its right that you treat us badly, i dont think its right that you hurt ziqah, i dont think its right that everything is about pride, i dont think its right for you to think that your methods are okay, i dont think its right for you to make mummy cry, i dont think its right for you to let mummy feel so helpless as she watch, i dont think its right for you to make ziqah bear all your hopes, i dont think its right that you always not fail to hurt us with your words, i dont think its right that youre still like this despite their teachings, i dont think its right that you always assume the worst in us, i dont think its right for you to make bai feel looked down upon in front of dadi and pu jan, i dont think its right that you always leave an air of anger and tension whenever you reprimand us, i dont think its right that the house always feels alien and hostile when you're home, i dont think its right that you think mummy is at fault. i dont think its right, but do you ever care what we think? lol.

----------------------------------------

No comments: