Friday, November 21, 2008

I got sick of bombing bases and firing missiles, so here I am, haha
Its very warm.

Watched the movie Mirrors just now, rather terrifying, if you tell me.
I like the way the producer explores the human fear of not knowing what we cannot see. If you turn away while facing the mirror, you never know how your reflection is.
It may still be looking at you, staring, just as in the movie, or not. Haha, I guess humans do fear what we don't know, eh? Don't we all, sometimes? I especially find it scary for other reasons. Personally, I don't like the mirror. Childhood thing that scares me, but I think I've overcome it. Woo. To think that my house is full of mirrors, how ironic.

..... . .. . .. . ... .... .... .... .. . .. . . ..

My journeys to another dimension have been fruitful, and has taught me much.
Lessons of life and facts of the universe, some Milo ice ( YES IT EXISTS THERE ) and food, and all is good. Oh and the wonderful furry creatures too. Haha

The Bad Only Disturbs The Good

No comments: