Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Helloo
Previously I said that the full effects of me pushing my limits has not been felt, yes?
Well, it has come to pass, and damn, im thankful it has. I've been down with high fever from Sunday to Tuesday. I don't get sick often, but when I do, whoosh, its like I've been hit with a truck, haha! There was even a certain fear that I could have H1N1 as I exhibited the classic symptoms but nahhh, I don't think so. I say think cause I didn't go for the checkup, whoops.
But don't worry people, I am well now! Due to my inactivity over the pass three days ( I SLEPT CLOSE TO 24 HOURS ON MONDAY! ) my whole body feels weak, logical? What I actually dread most about being sick and absent from school is that I'll miss a lot of lessons, and that, I cannot afford. Especially when its already so rushed, blueargh. One sentence, Too bad ah, thats life.

.... ... .. .. . ... .. .. ... ... .. .. . .. . . . ... ... ... . ... .. .. . ... .. . . . ..

A friend of me spoke to me about how people have changed and that its scary.
I couldn't really say anything cause I didn't know what to say.
Actually, what CAN you say?

No comments: