Thursday, July 23, 2009

A breath of fresh air, FINALLY.

Hello denizens of the cyber world, I welcome you back to my dormant domain!
Its been a while since I've last been here, and I have my reasons!
The past two weeks had been very eventful, exciting and ever-changing.

Life is like an ocean, its waves, unpredictable and varied.
We are merely ships sailing on a humble boat, to stay afloat, and not drown.
As every vessel sailing in the ocean, we will someday or another, encounter a storm.
I have sailed past, intact and strong! I thank those who were there to see me through, deeply.

Ohh how quickly I digress!

National Schools just ended and I'm proud to say the team fared excellently despite being a team of new climbers, YEAH! To those who have no idea what I'm talking about, National Schools is a climbing competition held in the past two weeks, consisting of schools from all over the country.
Its the most recognized competition by MOE hence our focus to own it, and own it we did people.


All the medals we received from one day, theres two more!
ands thats less than half the team!
... ... ... . . .. .. . ... .. . .. .. .. .. .. ... . . .. . . . ... . . . ..
Reality has smacked me directly between my eyes.
I saw my results and said to myself " WHATHELL SIAA "
I knew this was coming, but damn, my results really sucks.
And for that matter, I have started studying.
Its like Os all over again, but who cares.
We're all in JC for a reason, to get to University, and nothing else.
And how do you get there? Through Hardwork and Discipline.
So yea, there you go, my reasoning :D
B C M E Gp = S U E S E
suese, seuse?
... .... .. . .. .. . .. .. . .. . ... .. .. ... .. ... ... .. ... ... ... .
"The world is too small"
- One who bends the Laws of the Universe.

No comments: