Saturday, July 11, 2009

Alright, so the June Common Tests are over and done with, most of the papers received and accounted for and such. One word : Owned. It was rather disappointing to see myself get these kind of marks, but oh well, I know for sure, I am responsible for my own learning, so yea, thats what you get.

Reality came knocking on my door the other day. Time is short, and damn, the next exam is as important as it gets. Looking at my current performance, I have to pull up my socks till they become stockings. Shit, this is going to take a lot of hardwork.

Ahh, the sacrifices you make to achieve what you want. At least its worth it, yes?

... ... . . . .. .. .. .. . .. . .. ... ... .. .. . .. . . .. .. ... .... .. . ...

Sometimes, the gift of understanding can be both a curse and a blessing.
To be able to read deep within the lines, the know what one thinks as one say.
To know what is truly meant by the words said, spoken, and typed.
To connect, feel and comphrehend the story of others as we listen.
Yes, it may be mere assumptions and that we are wrong.
But the feelings that erupts deep inside you, it can be overwhelming.
Leaving it to be, denying it, they say ignorance is bliss.
But within yourself, you know what the truth is, perceived or real.
It flashes in your memory and in your thoughts, without reason.
Igniting these feelings, the fire you've quelled inside, enveloping.
Alas, we hide them, once again, silenced and sedated.
... .. .. .. . . .. ... . .. . . .. . ... . .. ... . ... . .. . . . .

Even the weather understands how I feel.
My brother says, it is okay to feel sad,
as long as you don't let it have a grip over you.

No comments: