Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Today, had been an interesting and thoroughly fun day.
Day started at 1, okay maybe 1.30. I HAVE A REASON OKAY! Couldn't sleep properly the night before cause it was too cold and I didn't have my blanket. And yes, I sleep with a blanket. Warm sleep is good sleep for me. Hence, when I did sleep, I NEEDED sleep, thats why I woke up at 1

Played DoTA with my brother till he realized he had school and had to rush off. Lol.
It was 3, almost 4, and I promised Muhammad I'd be at his house at 3.

My intention to go to his house was simple, record a video. What was to be recorded, that was the troublesome part, and very embarassing, HAHA. See, today is my friend Sarra's birthday, (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU IF YOU READ MY BLOG!) so we decided to fulfill her wish of seeing me dancing to Muhammad's favourite Korean Girl Group, Wondergirls. DAAAMN. So I had to learn th dance really quick, cause it had to be done TODAY. But we played a little bit of soccer in his house first and this caused my left eye to be swollen. I headed his head. HAHAHA
As I was saying, yea, 30 minutes to learn, and holy shit, it was difficult. Respect Muhammad for being able to dance so well man. It was Gay with a capital G. My abs hurt after practicing it the second time cause I had to shake my hips so much. To dance gay-ishly with my bestfriend and being on video, is SUPER FUN. HAHA, who cares if its gay, we had fun. So after 1 hour, finally we had our video. After reviewing it, I realized I shook my hips abit too much, as compared to Muhammad. "WHATHEF!!" We were laughing so hard we were crying. My stomach still hurts

So HERES the link, if you want to see, which I KNOW YOU DO!
2 Hours later, 100 megabytes later, 5 Videos later, Sarra, THIS IS YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT. 7 minutes of me and Muhammad dancing to a song called NOBODY. Have fun.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YOiJv27szY



WHEE
KICAP PEOPLE :D

No comments: