Friday, January 30, 2009

15 Hours eh (:



HELLO PEOPLE OF THE WORLD,


I am, from now onwards, a student of Temasek Junior College. God knows best, so yea, I'll just accept what he has given me. There are a few paradoxes here but I don't care. Though deep down, I am slightly saddened that I did not get into Raffles Junior College, but as my cousin always says, "Thats LIFE!". Indeed, Life it is. I will make the best out of this new adventure and hopefully learn countless of priceless lessons in my next step in education. To others, I bid you a merry and wonderful journey in your new environment! I sound like a sage.

.... . . ... ... .. .. . . . ... . . . . ...

woo okay, just got back from the weekly friday night thing that Muhammad, Fadhil and I have. We went cycling today. Let me tell you where we went.

First stop - Tampines Mart
Second Stop - East Point
Third Stop - Temasek Polytechnic
Fourth Stop - Somewhere between TP and Ikea, at a field. BIG OPEN field
Fifth and Last Stop - IKEA
Okay no, Sixth Stop and Really the Last Stop - The Fitness corner infront of their houses.

We practically made one REALLY UBER huge round, from one edge of Tampines to the edge of Pasir Ris. Stopped at Simei and met Siti Khairunnisa awhile, you know, just meet up after some time. Then proceeded on to Ikea, which was surprisingly far from Simei. Surprise. It was tiring but had fun, couple of boys in little cute bikes cycling at night, screaming and shouting. Sounds like a nuisance, well, we were. But it was fun, so to hell... Then at Ikea, Muhammad wanted to get some Ice Cream so we stopped awhile, took a detour at the Toilet and this was what we did.





See lah, my friends. Hahaha

I'm tired to the point that typing this causes a headache. The keyboard seems so far, the clicking noise, so loud. Goodnight Gays.

No comments: