Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hi,
I'm really tired to the point that I will sleep if I lie down now, you know?
Well, it's on purpose. Tonight, I'm sure my mind will be absorbed in tomorrow, so by making my self tired to that point, I'll be able to have a good sleep tonight, hopefully
Haha
Finally the date has arrived. Long-awaited yet dreaded like the plague. It makes my heart beat fast in anticipation, yet deep inside, there is a deep fear of what's to come. I guess we all do have something to fear about, just the thought that it will define your future is already overwhelming. Then comes the hopes and dreams, the fear that it will come crashing down with reality. Yet, at the same very moment, the anticipation builds, for some. With knowledge that you have did your best, one can even dream of being one of the top students, the glory and the satisfaction it gives. To me, theres no use fearing for it, essentially. It brings you nothing, except more fear, and probably sleepless nights. Whats done IS done. No fear doesn't mean I'm confident, just that Ive come to terms that this has already been set in stone, and that whatever the results is, it is of my doing, how much I studied and all. To all who harbour the common fear within us, be cool. May tomorrow be a wonderful day for us.
I bid all those getting their results back tomorrow the best, and strength! No, luck is not part of the equation.

No comments: