Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It is 4 and I am bored.

Past few days had been eventful and fun, like on tuesday.

Went for Temasek JC Open House, was quite happening, in terms of atmosphere and all, but the happening people, the seniors were absent. Damn. Anyway got to meet a friend who wanted to see me after results. Farah Syirin's the name, and I'm sorry, didnt get to pass your message lol.

What was exciting was the activities there. For th past 3 years or so, my brother and I have always gone to open houses to ONE, meet the people there and most importantly TWO, to rockclimb. Like the people there wanted to play soccer, so it was my brother, me and 3 other graduates agaisnt the TJ school team. Yea then it rained so we just lepak. Got to rock climb after so long, three times in a row. Fingers hurt like cramped up like mad but it was fun hah.
Seems like a warm place.


After that went to muhammad's place and had a spur-of-th-moment picnic at Pasir Ris Park with Gerald and Liang Wei. Cycled there and enjoyed like th wind and all. Been a long time since we had that much of like free fun, haha. The wind was so strong when birds tried to fly they were virtually motionless! COOL! hahaha and muhammads sandwich got stolen by a crow. So to get revenge, we set a trap, which was unsuccessful beyond words.



Liangwei's face is PRICELESS. the wind was THAT strong, hahahaha

Then we proceeded to look for interesting things when th tide is low. HAHA! I found an indian goddess statue in the sand, was about to pick it up when liang wei said it could be cursed, lol.
Got bitten by a huge crab, YES A CRAB. poked a few anemones while liang wei and gerald were catching creepy crawlies in the sea, okay I was catching, they were keeping watch and collecting.
Muhammad was missing the action cause he had to settle some stuff, which was a LOT. Damn, me gerald and my other friend used to do this regularly in sec 2, like catch mudskippers and all, just for the fun of it. Haha, you guys should try it sometime, its fun, lol
Muhammad's spastic but we all love him x)

GOODBYE.

No comments: