Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I remember an old dude quoting another old dude about how the worst sickness that a person could have is the fear of death. The Fear of Death. Its a human feeling, to fear death. He commands and it claims what is his, without a blink. And the fact that we wouldn't know what would happen next, or do we? Death signifies the end of life. Thats that. I think people fear death cause they love life too much, yea? The idea of it ending just stings some people I guess. I think it all depends on how life was for you. If it was good and luxurious, yea I believe the person wouldn't want to die. But if we examine the quote properly, you wonder why its a sickness. Then, to love life excessively would be a sickness to would it? I heard a poem, saying that we live to live then and that we die to live then. That death is not the end, but rather the beginning. This poem triggered this post. I apologize for the religious-ish-ness of this post, but yea, eventually, thats all that matters mm? When I think about life, I think about Death cause Death is the Beginning of Life.
I wish to break free from the chains that bind Man to this world that is dying.

No comments: