Sunday, December 21, 2008



AND THAT is my maid, whos been with my family since I was born, well except for a few lapses here and there, count them and there should be at least of 13 years of service to my family and I. Damn. I have to say, she has earned my utmost respect.
Especially for tolerating all the nonsense that my siblings and I bring wherever we go haha. She works countless hours, always in one building, with no assistants (okay maybe sometimes) and not seeing her family for such a long time. Can you imagine?!

Currently she's in Indonesia, visiting her family and to attend her sister's daughter's wedding, which I would too! So, now my house which has rarely seen a day without her, is MAID-LESS, haha! Though it's only been 2 days since she went, I can already see the house slowly changing. Its no longer speckless or perfectly in order, but you'd expect that. We shall go on for two weeks, we can take this, haha.

I wish I could filter my presence from people, like can appear offline to some, and online to others. Ignore that.

Listen to Call On Me by Eric Prydz, quite catchy, to me that is.

No comments: