Saturday, May 31, 2008

square root of three - go search for it on th net, its a poem x)

i thought of what to write yesterday before i slept but i seem to have forgotten it. hmm, what is it again... well here goes cant recall anything right now, not even my homework, other than maths x)

hai, yesterday, i had a taste of what it felt to have people that youre close to depart for a long and hopefully enlightening journey away. It was a joyous yet somehow tearful occasion for my cousins and I, especially considering that we were the closest gang of cousins any family had seen, haha. APAMMM! Yea, one of us, Babar, had gone to umrah with his family yesterday. Pictures still with my cousin, hopefully he'll send it soon. In case you do not know, my family, as in the BIGGG family, not my family as in my siblings and parents, but the whole one, yea my two cousins, my brother and I, are known as geng APAM, but practically everybody, its like you see one, you see the other two or three, haha! Ill try and find a picture somewhere...

cant find a decent picture of us four right now, some other time ah x)

hugs were plenty then, here and there, tears rolled by, but as my dad said, we men dont show, we cry inside. haha, quite true, considering his closest brother is going too...

the end is always not it seems to be, only death is certain

hello,

No comments: