Tuesday, May 20, 2008

today, i found out that my feelings is directly proportional to my body temperature.

wake up call, WAKE UP CALL!

it tore my lids wide open, exposed my eyes to the truth.
I NEED TO STUDY, study hard and really really soon.
IF i were to ever want to achieve my dreams of what, entering th JC of my choice.
just relying on last-minutes and night-befores are just not cutting it anymore
consistency man, consistency. THATS what i need.

i know one things for sure, when i DO study, i get quality results, so far that is x)
studied SS for one day and i got 36. though not as good as SOME people, its quite okay considering th amount of effort i put in. History too! Yea, hopefully Bio's as good, haha :)

hearts in throat, heads banging,
feets gone cold, voices ringing.
its time for us, time for us,
to seize the day, strong and fast.

carpe diem

No comments: