Friday, February 17, 2006

! S M A S H ' D

WOOHOOO!! its today!! ish.. i dunno wat to do to my hair seyy. so short.. do short mo hawk, or should i go buy a rainbow-coloured afro wig. x)
THEME = funky HAIRstyle ish ish ish.. =.=
checked out the auditions video. wah seyy! some quite good seyy-
so im going with my usual friends muahahaa!!
cheyy somebody got date seyy =)) guarantee gonna disturb. its a habit. sorry (haha!)

i need help!! i need to STOP abusing people. ish someday someone will beat me. wakaka!!
gonna wait till that day! haha ok so now im waiting here like a crazy dude while im supposed to be climbing somewhere. haii nvm eh. next time.. both my siblings out. im all alone here. pssh. at least got back MUSIC! YAY! im mad. (:

i HATE my seating arrangement in english class. disturb me some more..just wait..just waitt..
MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!
it takes me only 3 days to influence people. 3 years for them to me. NYEHEHE. ok not 3 years. NEVER!!!
yay now at least im not in the middle. so wrong sitting in the middle. ish.
some people didnt protest on their seating positions but cried. LOL
no voice is it?? aww. HAHA! seek pity from teacher didn't work. MOo!

ok ah need help to find hairstyle and wardrobe. ISH. im so UNdecisive. =))
ok ah BYE!

No comments: