Tuesday, February 28, 2006

the bus ride home was always dead. i sat at the back of the bus, alone lifeless and dull, dead.
only the occasional smses helped me to wake up from my sleep. i somehow got the energy to run up the bridge back to my home. missing home, music, sleep and the essentials. as i took off my boot, my feet was deathly pale, it seems that little blood had entered them after wearing the tight socks and the boots since 5 am in the morning. or maybe the activities we all had had rendered them lifeless now. i crawled to my computer, with a switch of my finger, turned it on. ttteeeeeett toooootttt. the screen came on quick, soo nice and wonderful piece of machine. at the first beats of the vibrant music, it broke the dead silence of my mind. the inner tinkering slowly cranking up. ahhhh finally..music to my ears...literally..my mind was afresh, my body dying. ish ish ish...crap eh.. x))

back from the dead now. my teacher is gonna murder me again tmr idiotic miss soh. -.- wahhhh finally home..mmmMMmm..home.. should i skip school tmr?

No comments: