Wednesday, February 22, 2006

!B-L-E-A-U-R-G-H-S!

lol ok so, yesterday i made a record of sleeping 10 hours on a WEEKday and i feel high.
haha ok so nth to blog abt so this gonna be random ah.

LIST WEIRD THINGS ABOUT YOU:

1) i can twist my arm full 360 degrees.
2)i once had a teeth stuck in my forehead x))
3)i remember things to easily, even the crap shit i remember.
4)i am PROBABLY hyperactive?
5)when i put my arm straight out, it wont be straight, its slanted down.
6)you know the bone under ur neck there, connected to the shoulder one, its supposed to be straight, but mine is curved.
7)i sweat when i do nothing. PROVEN
8)i eat a lot for my size compared to others. =)
9)i hate a subject that ace very easily. -.-
10)my mouth is slanted to the right more lol.
11)i abuse people. and i hate it. x)
12)people think im a teachers pet just because i do my work very fast. -.-
13)heavy sleeper. bewarned.
14)teachers keep giving me nicknames. and not my name =.=

HAHA ok so nth to do right..

No comments: