Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sugar

I have always prided myself in having a good memory,
the ability to recall accurately, quickly and at will.

As I experience life and my memory is constantly used,
I unconsciously remember sporadic details of conversations, places and things.

The memories that I bear, so many in my mind,
each attached with an emotion, a sensation, an event, a conversation and a person.

What ever shall I do with so many memories,
so many emotions, sentiments, opinions and thoughts?

I take each of them, every piece attached to them,
wrap them up nicely, write a sweet note and let it fly in my mind.

And as such, they exist freely in my mind as birds,
at times, they land and feed me their contents, and I remember.

They let me taste so vividly their contents,
of lives led, of emotions felt, of thoughts thought.

And then they fly away, to return another time.

No comments: