Friday, July 26, 2013

Weight

Breathe in.
Breathe out.

In the name of the Most Generous, Most Knowledgeable, Who Sees and Hears all.

What differentiates Man from beast, is Aql, or loosely translated as Intellect; the gift and ability to process, reflect, ponder, store, wonder and more. Only with this Intellect can we have the ability to improve our being through the attainment of Enlightenment and Knowledge. 

Change cannot occur without action, and action cannot occur without intent, and intent cannot occur with desire. How, how can we as human beings look upon an open door, and choose to close it? I hope this will never happen to me. The path has been illuminated and made clear, the signs have shown the way and the destination, the door has been open, and all I have to do is to tell my limbs, my mind, my heart and my spirit, to walk through that door and to continue on the path.

The responsibility that comes with Enlightenment and Knowledge is to act upon that opportunity given and to change one's self. It is also to act upon what you now know and to apply it into your life. There is no benefit, no fruition if the seed is present, but it is not planted in the soil, nor if it is not taken care of. I hope that I will change and that the seed will bear fruit for verily I know it will. 

Walk through to that door, Ahmed Khalil Khan, walk through that door.

Ameen.










The wisdom of words spoken in hushed tones, behind closed doors, for some that is not for most.

No comments: