Wednesday, March 13, 2013

"Please ease my breathing so that I may sleep in peace."

"Why would He grant me my wish merely because I asked for something?"

"He grants to whoever He pleases, but often He grants to those that pleases Him."

"My eye sight is poor, what I would give to see through His sight."

"A devout servant who has devoted his Life to His Master, can simply ask, and behold, it will be granted."

"What a sight it must be, to see the world, to see everyone doing everything, to see all the happiness, sadness, peace, turmoil, the good and the bad, all at once."

"No mere mortal can bear that sight."

"No mere mortal is granted such a sight."

and darkness envelopes as I finally fall asleep.
I realize that if I don't focus my thoughts on anything, it will eventually centre on Him, Alhamdulillah.

No comments: