Thursday, March 18, 2010

I.dont.know.why.but.somehow.I.enjoy.th.exam.periods.
Its.like.theres.an.obvious.purpose.or.result.from.studying.
a.motivation.or.drive.to.do.so.one.that.i.enjoy.strangely.
I.admit.I.like.to.study.it.keeps.my.mind.sharp.when.usually.its.all.over.
However.this.only.happens.during.th.exam.period.
anytime.before.or.after.ohh.its.a.different.feeling.haha.
but.right.now.whats.important.is.to.have.a.gauge.of.how.I'm.doing.
lets.hope.all.this.studying.will.pay.off.for.it.is.my.greatest.fear.it.does.not
lets.hope

AND.WHOO.I.LOVE.HOLIDAYS!
it.feels.good.to.wake.up.with.th.sun.above.th.horizon.truly
I.gotta.feeling.that.all.th.hours.of.sleep.has.made.me.grown.hahaha
though.th. effects.of.oversleeping.are.showing.i've.turned.into.a. black.panda
how.awesome.


Th.fire.that.flows.in.th.veins.
Th.wind.that.fills.th.lungs.
Th.water.that.holds.th.bones.
Th.earth.that.forms.th.flesh

Th.ensuing. clash.of.the.heart.and.the.mind

No comments: