Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Some people at some point of time, have told me that I'm too nice, that sometimes, I let people get the better of me, and let them manipulate me, or just that I tolerate bullshit that I don't deserve. My response was a simple, "HUH, where got?!" or "When siaaa?". I've pondered on this notion for quite some time now, wondering. I guess, it is not within me to hurt people, emotionally that is, haha. I doubt I can muster the strength to break another's heart. However, this does not mean that I cannot tell them the painful truth if it need be. Despite the irritant that I may be, it would never be my intention to dampen their hearts or cause sorrow to seep into their hearts. I merely am like that, so that those who are blue, may forget their sadness and replace that with annoyance. I would rather be the one who gets broken-hearted than to break a heart, and I have. Sometimes I wonder why. It must be the fact that I know that I can and will heal from it, no matter how deep the pain is. And with this knowledge, I often take the blow, for I would never want to imagine another to endure such pain. Don't know why this came to me while I was showering though. Hahahaa

No comments: