Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Its funny how a simple image, sound or word can bring about memories that have long been buried.
Not out of fear do I cringe, or tense up, but only because of the memories which I have kept deep inside.
I am, a man of memories.

A dark phase in one's past, may be the spark required to enlighten one's future.
That I have learnt, and cruelly I may add.
It is simply a law of the universe that you cannot gain something, without losing something else in return.
A simple law that more often than not, is overlooked and misunderstood, always forgotten and ignored.

When overlooked, it breeds greed. To have more, without giving any away. Such is the nature of Man.
When misunderstood, it invites conflict. To not understand, and simply accept, brings much infuriation within.
When forgotten, it sparks anger. The obsession, to find a reason for loss, when you do not see the gain.
When ignored, it ends bluntly.

The Past holds sway the way I lead the Present that I may have a Pleasant Future.



I will you Open like a piece of FRUIITTT!

No comments: