Saturday, December 19, 2009

Its been awhile since Ive felt detached from the world, and finally I did.
In an unfamiliar environment, no one I knew, no one who knew me. No one to talk to, just silence.
Its moments like these that bring about much contemplation, and often, escape from the bustle of Life.
Its just you, thoughts floating by, with the absence of interference, beautiful.

... ... .. .. . ... ... . . ... .. ... .. ... .. .... ... .. . .. . . ... . . . ...

Wow, yesterday, could be described as a feast, truly.
The amount of food I ate yesterday was astounding, by my standards.
In chronological order,

A bowl of cereal with milk and a cup of milo
2 soft boiled eggs and a cup of milo
A chocolate pancake
A plate of rice with curry chicken, fried eggs and potatoes
A plate of bryani rice with chicken, mutton and potatoes
A large double chocolate frappe
A chocolate cake
A bowl of Kway Teow

and the best part,
and the end of the day, as I was about to sleep, close to 1,
I was hungry.

No comments: