Monday, June 01, 2009

Man, I just watched THE first recent ENGLISH movie that made my eyes tear. Goodfeeling x)
Its not so recent, but I think it was released this year? He's Just Not That Into You. Don't mistake this movie for like another 'date-ish' movie that you've seen in the past, sure it may start like so, but the movie, it has that something that differentiates it. Maybe because its more realistic than the rest, like the people in the movie actually lead normal lives? But I think its more of the characters and how they experience the things they do, and how they deal with it and stuff like that. I teared at the part where the character Jennifer Aniston and Ben Affleck plays reunites after their break-up. That sounded gay, but oh well, it was a really nice moment in the movie. So yea, I really encourage you guys to watch this movie, real nice. Lol, cya later

No comments: