Sunday, May 31, 2009

H3LL0 W0RLD.

.. .. .. . . . . .. . . .. . .. ... .. . . .. .. ... .. . ..

Diarrhoea; also known as explosive anal discharge, frequent loose or liquid bowel movements.
Usually caused by viral infections, parasites or viral toxins and may cause severe dehydration or chocolate down your trousers if you're not careful.
I initially thought of putting up some gross pictures of the result of severe diarrhoea but nahh, its too gross, lol.

I've been suffering from this cruel ailment since last Saturday, oh such pain. However, in life, every occasion provides a lesson for us to learn from, and today, I shall share some lessons that I have learnt.

I am sure ALL of you have experienced diarrhoea at one point or more, so I am sure you guys can relate to this, hahahaa

1) Answer every call in life with the same urgency, no matter what the outcome may be.

2) Procrastination is truly the thief of time, and many more.

3) In life, always come prepared and expect the unexpected.

4) Explaining to others the reason(s) for your actions can make your life easier than hiding it.

5) THE quote to sum it all up, "Shit happens."

No comments: