Thursday, May 07, 2009

TODAY. is the submission date for the first component of the dreaded and long drawn Project Work. Whats the first component you may ask, well, its basically the PRELIMINARY idea. Just a single idea, supposedly a preliminary one. Contrary to its title, I believe its anything but preliminary. What kind of preliminary idea of a project would require you to think of the possible methods of carrying out the project, a feasibile and manageable one, and it should be creative, innovative and not thought of previously? HOW IS THIS PRELIMINARY?! I'm sure I'm representing majority if not all the JC1 students who are also sitting for this very different form of examination. It has only been a few weeks since we began on the project and so many are already losing so much sleep. I shall freely express my opinions on Project Work and anyone is, and in fact encouraged, to voice out what they have in mind. Okay, you may say its too early to judge, but getting my facts and figures from my fellow friends, I can safely state that PW is already sucking our life away, agreed? Lets have a look. On average, one would sleep say at around 12? Thats after a typical day that possibly ends at 3. So obviously being teenagers, we would wander and saunter and whatnot, only reaching home at dusk or even later. So badabing badaboom, its already midnight. Feeling tired and not caring for the remaining work that we have, we sleep. So thats PROBABLY the average if not one of the light days that we may have. Here, we add PW into the equation. Suddenly, your days end later, your mornings remain the same, and best of all, your sleep gets shorter. From what I've heard, one would sleep at around 1 or 2? Is it true? Looking at the time, its already 1. My eyes grow dizzy and the keyboard seems far away. My Preliminary Ideas in my mail, waiting for printing. and the keyboard, screams in silence. I shall continue anoth.er day. Good, night.

No comments: