Friday, March 06, 2009

The Pimple has been conquered, FINALLY.
See, The Pimple is a route in my school.
Why The Pimple, you may ask. Its because it has many circular things jutting out, very similar to the pimples on a persons face, you know? Haha
Well, basically its a difficult route, I think?
Its called an overhang, you know, form th side, it looks like THIS /
Its like slanted around 30 degrees? So the pull of gravity gets stronger as you go higher.
As you go higher, your arms get weaker, your strength seeps out just when th going gets tougher. So yea, its tough.

AND I COMPLETED IT!
okay, didn't finish properly cause I fell, but WHAT TO DO, im still a noob, yes Apam?

The next challenge is The Mango. WAIT, don't react.
Weird name huh? Its cause the main obstacle in th route is this Mango-shaped tile.
Its smooth and you can't really grip it, called a sloper. When I got to it, I went OMGAWDDD lol
Its gay.
And I couldn't do it. So I shall try again next week. Maybe cause I was tired when I got to it. heh
So yea, Climbing Rocks :D

.... ... ... ... ... ... . . .. . . . . ... .. .. .... . .. .. .. ... . ... ..

Schools been good, should you wish to ask. Assignments still on time, still able to cope and understand the tutorials which are zooming by, Climbings been good and friends are good.
I hope school has been good for you guys too yea. You know, you may get pissed with stuff, or feel like its too much, but chill mon, as God said, I don't remember it clearly, but heres the gist of it, that He does not burden you with no more than you can handle. I'm not thinking straight right now, so I'm just gonna type out what comes to my mind.

Lets see.

Call, Dota, Sleep, Food, Enzymes, Chem, Wedding, Party, PW damn, Mango, March Holidays WHOO, Angry Brother, Maths, DAMN, Climbing, GP, Gain weight, I miss someone, time should stay still so that some of us may examine and assess the worlds current state, we are small in this huge universe, nightmares no longer scare me, misunderstandings can lead to a hell of a mess, my cough is getting worse, i think, holy shit, im getting darker, OMGG, and
goodnight!

No comments: