Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I have become tired.
The long hours are finally catching up to me.
This unlimited source of energy is running low.
My eyes grow heavy as the days go by.
My spirit glows a little lesser.
I have become tired.


OMGG.
I have not updated for such a long time have I not.
alia diamond! :) [ ALIA THE GAY IS HERE BESIDE ME ]
Okay, lets look at what has happened in my life in the past few weeks yea,
Schools been gay, and is getting gay-er with P.W and what not, c'mon, EMERGENCY OR CONSERVATION?! No matter, it has been given and we shall just have to deal with it, TOO BAD AH THATS LIFE.

Climbings good too, finally got shoes! White Pearl Lace Ups, SIZE SIX. Uber small, but thats climbing shoes for you. My forearms growing, but holy shit, despite the gain in muscle mass and height, you know, you expect me to like gain weight or something right? But check this out, I LOST weight and now I weigh at an astounding and mind-boggling 44.5kg. Shocking isn't it? I knoww. Like HOLY SHIT siaaa. Mehh, what to do, just eat and train for now, we'll see what time has to offer.

Socially sound too. Like met people on a regular basis? Especially one (:
I'm looking forward for Speech Day 09, can FINALLY meet the people whom have gone to the other side of Singapore to continue their education. WHOO! :D

Other than that, nothing much has happened? OH WAIT, Im in a Malay Cultural Society, MCS, Mega event, thats happening this April, on the 25th. Im the M.C or maybe part of the Skit, but thats still in the shadows, so yea, if you wanna come, DO TELL ME YEA! I'm hoping you guys would though, can like reunion? Hahaha

Oh well, apart from that, nothing much? But I have a tendency to skip some things in my mind. So stay gay people.

... ... ... ... . . . .. .. . .. . . .. . . ... . . . ... .. ...

By the Time, verily, Man is in loss! Except for those who do believe and do righteous good deeds, and invites one another to the truth and invites one another to the patience.

No comments: