Friday, April 14, 2006

wakakakaka!!

today feels like sunday and yesterday was saturday when todays saturday. lol
wahh yesterday mid-day rained like what seh! th mosque i was at was flooded.
whoosh flood the water so cooling. but imagine. all the sewer waters rise up from the sewers and then go onto the streets and on our legs. eeewww. haha

when it started to drizzle i had a conversation with myself in the mind.
me:wahh rain so nice ah. the clouds are crying.
mind:tears are falling. heavily.
me:yea. remind me of people crying.
mind:why do people cry ah?
me:not why lah when.
mind: ohkayy...
me:people cry at a lot of occasions...
mind:such as??
me:people cry when they are overjoyed, fearful, dissapointed, saddened, in rage....
mind:and when they feel guilty, lonely, lost, in pain, or just plain emotional.
me:haha yea. but sometimes when people just think about the past they cry. or even when they think.
mind: lol that would be funny.
me:crying almost occurs at every brief moment of occasion eh...
mind: yea. crying, a natural phenomenon. lol wth
me: ok.

haha.then suddenly rain very heavily.

became refugees at the mosque for a while. ossh a lot of cockroaches seek refuge in the mosque. a lot. haha
moo
today is what day what date ah?
ok i gtg do hmwrk

No comments: