Friday, April 28, 2006

tomorrows saturday and my class has history remedial in the morning. haii
i was thinking of sleeping until my head clear. oh well =)

woohoo!! i passed my english test! border-line.

ok today english and FC was normal. she was just about to give chocolates when she exploded.
dammit

ok heres what i wish to go to for next year.
PURE BIO | ELECTIVE HISTORY
if i dont get em. PRINCIPLE OF ACCOUNTS | ELECTIVE HISTORY =)

can? can right? can or not?

history i present like what sey. crap! pssh.
the dam teacher was so impatient. present all properly also cannot. -.-

after school supposed to have history remedial but cos of chinese karaoke dont have YAY!
so become tomorrow ah.

after school played netball with muhd acap danial ridhwan zul and raidi. lol! hard ah to score. x)
how do people score while balencing with one leg ah? amazing?

then went home with raidi muhd acap and hakeem. talked about acap's stuff. oossh complicated betul. x)) and some other stuff. lol. crazy talk with crazy people is good talk.

after that went home and went out again with my bro to tampines swimming complex. nothing to do. so might as well. long time didnt swim. now 1.8m seems like nothing to me =))
met some of his frens. one group from his class. another a malay group of people. i wasted 40¢ trying to open a dam locker. frustrating work. HAHA! then swim swim here. lucky the sun was out. didnt become dark =)

and now my nose is running my eyes red of chlorinated water. haha i need goggles.
tmr i got hist remedial at 8.30 on a saturday. monday is labour day. tuesday is PAPERR 2! whoohoo.. so fast already paper 2 huh? *achooo!* urghh

remind me. sunday bring a tag of 4 months old to purpose. and prove. ohkay? remind me ah.

pssh. moo

No comments: