Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Pathing

In my dream, 

It held portents on the journey we must undertake as individuals.

Slowly, the bonds that bind must be broken,
Surely, the road is long and arduous, testing.
Sadly, we will lose friends, and gain enemies.
Sorrowfully, we must let go and continue on.

astaghfirullah.

A huge snake (I remember it being a copperhead) slithered awake, preventing me from getting nearer.
I must go on, and I wrestled it with my bare hands, and threw it off the ledge. However, my thumb was bitten and it was starting to swell up and turn purple. Poisoned, I had to squeeze the venom out. It was painful and although I was with another, I had to do it by myself. It was purple and oozy, despite the short period it had been in my body, it had hardened and looked as if it had been in my body for a long time. I sighed, relieved and called out to my friend. We were relieved, I was no longer poisoned.

I looked up, "Alhamdulillah." 

and woke up.

No comments: