Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Rain

Amidst the blessing of Rizq in the form of rain that You have given to the Earth,
I appeal to you to give me the blessings of Rizq also.
As Your humble servant, I am nothing without You,
You are the granter of Rizq, Rahmat and all things.
Give me what which I require, that which is good for me,
and deny me that which is not good for me.
Verily, I am weak of heart, strengthen my heart to accept,
accept all that You have given, and to accept all that You deny.
Soften my heart so that I will only seek and ask of you for that which is good for me.
Soften my heart so that I will only seek and ask for the Hereafter,
for verily the Hereafter is ever-lasting and the World is temporary.

Rabbana aatina fiddunya hasanah wa fil akhirati hasanah waqina 'adzabannar
O my Lord, grant me that which is good for the World and good for the Hereafter, and protect us from the punishment of Hellfire


No comments: