Wednesday, January 27, 2010

When you feel so tired but you can't sleep,
you know the feeling?

January's coming to an end, one month down.
Its been the first week, probably the one with the least load, least stress and most time spent not studying.
And yet, it already seems so tiring, so draining. Everyday, at the end of th day, I seem to be crawling to bed, slowly, knowing that once I sleep, a new day begins. But somehow, I'm starting to adapt to this routine of waking up, going to school, study or climb till late, then going home, to repeat it, over again. However, what keeps me going is the random events that occur in school, the laughter of friends, the smiles, the shared burden and experiences that we all go through together. Truthfully, if it wasn't for the friends that I have in school, I doubt I would be, like this.

Well, anyway, its been a long and tiring day, sleep well people.
It is always darkest before the dawn

No comments: