Thursday, September 03, 2009

Hi people, meet Jack Sparrow
I did not realize that this was th last week of school till a friend of mine told me, amazing how time flies huh. One week, to term four, the last term for the year. My god, a YEAR has passed.
Have you realized? Have you really grasped the reality of this? Our 'honeymoon' year is coming to an end people, an END. Soon, we'll be J2s, with the A's ahead of us, so close, yet seemingly distant, or so we think it will be. Ahh but why am I thinking so far ahead when th challenges faced today have not even been overcome. Promos, thats th word for th moment. PROMOS, heh
Its begins on the 12th, and ends on the 16th. A single week, a mere four days, that will very much be our first hurdle to our A's. A week, thats all. Just 5 papers, Biology, Mathematics, Economics, Chemistry and General Paper. Truth be told, I am more fearful of the promos than I was for the O's itself. I daresay it is uncommon for me to say that something is difficult for me, but yes, these subjects are challenging. Mmm, but eventually, we will all see the light if we find it hard enough, yea? I think it is time, for me to pick up my books, and get a piece of paper and pen

No comments: