Friday, February 20, 2009

HELLO WORLD!
Its been a while since I last blogged, and I apologize.

Tiring days, CCAs, Studying, kinda takes up a lot of energy.

Most of th time, I only eat and sleep at home, then wake up, go back to school!

Draining, but too bad, thats life, JC life.

.. . ... ... ... .... ... . . ... ... ... . . ... ... .. . . ... .. .. .. . ...

The week, has been good.

Still keeping up with my lectures and tutorials, having enough time to still have fun and joke around, still laughing, loads of that, teachers are not bad, friends many, and yea, alls good, whee.
Just came back from second climbing training. Not a glint of regret man, I love it. The feeling you get, when you reach the top, when your arms ache, when you see your friends reaching the top, the pain and sweat, its all worth it. Thank god todays a friday, if not, I don't think my arms would work as well tomorrow. I was in such a state that when I was trying to put toothpaste on my toothbrush, I ALMOST put facial wash. Hahaha

... ... ... . . . .. ... ... . . . ... .. ... . . . .


I like Maths, it's fun. Frustrating, but satisfying.

Biology is pending, still a long way to go.

Same goes for Chemistry.

Economics, kinda like common sense, with a lot of jargons.

General Paper, I think I'm gonna like it, seems fun.

Malay, THIS YEAR AND NO MORE! So persevere, I shall.


Only concern is Project Work, considering the number of variables that can affect your grade and stuff, but I have faith, my class has potential, goodgood.


... ... .. . . . . .. .. ... . . .. ... .. . . ... ..

HOHO :D

No comments: