Saturday, October 25, 2008

To the intrigueing Kid,

I believe we have not met, yes? You have been on my mind for some time. See, I am a person that doesn't like to be in the dark, metaphorically AND literally, haha. Anonymity is fun, I guess, its like hide-and-seek game. Well, back to you, see, not many english-speaking and blog-visiting people I know call me by my second name. And they are only a handful, really. And I believe all of them know that It's okay to talk to me about say whatever, haha. So, since you're anonymous and all, I don't believe I know you. Yet, you know my past. Interesting. So IF I was right, that I do not know you, you know somebody I know. Very interesting, someday, we'll share a laugh over this. You say Finally, have you been trying? I wonder why...

Well, this is hope that you DO read my blog again, if not, then, , haha x)

... . . . ... . . . . ... . . ... . . . ... .. ... ...

ABEH.
OMG, Os IS ENDING. :D

selamat malam goodnight.

No comments: