Saturday, October 11, 2008

Only time will tell


Ahh, finally, the Os are coming. Eight more days to be exact.
Dont know what to say, kinda mixed up i guess.
Its finally here, so theres relief.
ITS FINALLY HERE, theres some hint of reluctance and fear right there.
and maybe, its FINALLY here, some excitement i believe.

Preparations are up and coming, a bit of finetuning here and there, some rememorizing and yea, moo.

Had a talk with Sepal while everyone was watching Pendekar Bujang Lapok the other day, funny show it is hahaha. We reached to the conclusion that Singapore's Education Standards are fairly high in the clouds compared to other countries, and that eventually, we will all die. HAHA. An interesting conversation we had, yes Apam? LEE

Hari Raya has virtually ended for me for now, kinda surprised that some of my friends are still going out tomorrow, which would be when its a week till Os. But they're from VS, so maybe they have a secret weapon up their sleeves. Like yesterday, my whole family went to Malaysia to visit my dad's friend, but when i woke up at 7 to ask my mom whether I'm going, she went "You go out to study everyday, takkan today pun tak nak ikut?" and went back in, still groggy-eyed haha. The best thing is, when i went back to sleep knowing that i have school in 2 hours, i knew i'm gonna get shouted at. Lo and behold, at 8.30, my dad shouted at me, "YOU SAID YOU WOULD NOT GO OUT ANYMORE RIGHT?! WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME?" Nyehh, they have very different perspectives to life yea? What to do...

I am sick and facts are having trouble entering my head. Crystal ball man.

MOO.

No comments: