Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A desperate situation occured today, and rather unsuspectingly so.
Like an already taut elastic string, and suddenly, someone decided to let go.
It comes back, hitting you, though you didn't expect it.
You cant scold back, cause you're holding the other end.
Just as responsible for causing yourself the pain.

As i sat on the bus, discussing some matters of human behaviour with a friend, I realized that the world is coming to an end not because of a substantial natural disaster, but rather how the world, or rather humanity will crumble into itself, into an abyss, the hole in the human spirit.

Its 10.40pm and I'm talking about how the world is getting screwed, I think I'm going nuts.

I got 16 points for L1R5 for Prelims, guess i have to be grateful i improved, but must still press on to get a single digit, yea?

AKU NGANTOK.

No comments: