Saturday, June 28, 2008

im a fork.

lol

been thinking about the past week and how fast it went by, man, time does fly huh
like, badabing badaboom, a weeks down, seven days, one hundred and sixty eight hours, ten thousand and eighty minutes has passed! like, whoa. and now, theres only four more weeks to prelims, and around three months to THE exam. kinda scary if you think about it

im sorry i tend to talk about exams so much, but its really the most overwhelming thing that seems to inhabit my mind these past few ... months? hahaha, and it has been ever overwhelming since the day i got back my results for the mid year examinations. HAHA

.
..
...
..
.

okay, ive decided what my aspirations are for the future; get a masters before i reach the age of thirty, and right now, try to gain weight and muscle mass. not a lot, but its kind of a long journey, so its counted, haha.

Been reading about some old people who existed last time, man, it leaves my jaw hanging, my mind flabberghasted, and my face wrapped in awe. my mind flashed a gigantic yellow exclamation as th my logic attempted to make sense of what i read, but i realized that somethings are just, literally, out of this world. No, not alien.

ONE person CAN make a difference in the world. haha
subhallah man. KICAPPP

No comments: