Wednesday, August 09, 2006

national day is soo casual
nothing very special
and not many people hang the flag
heh. who cares so much nowadays anyway

i prefer on tuesday
man that day was fun!
so many girls didnt come school eh
skip only

haha had the 3 minutes of fame
me muhd and desmond was so nervous sia.
arghh what to do what to do?!!
man my friend sufyan and his group yuhanis and azhar black
was soo cool. he danced like michael jackson. coolman.
we did a skit
scary movie 5? yea, haha
for my thing, i had to become the ring the ghost
man i had to put a lot of powder on my face
and wear a WIG! but cannot see the face -.-"
and you know the prayer thing for girls
look like a gown. i had to wear tht! and long white sleeves
lol



my wig? x)



boo.

hehe. then i wanted to watch click with ali and fadhil BUTTT
me and fadhil was late and by the time we arrived, was already full house
ali was soo pissed sia! so in the end watched nacho libre! funny man!
but i still think that click wouldev been better
so many temasekians watched! got one girl occupy 20 seats some more! lol

theres always next time.. =)

No comments: