Thursday, May 25, 2006

Salutations,
How do you do?
I'm fine, thank you.
Soo, you have any plans?
Huh? Whats plans you talking about?
Ohh, you going anywhere during the June Hols.?
Uhmm yea...
I'm going to Malaysia.
Ohh, for how long you going?
Errr, I'm going there for 11 days. Long huh?
Yea. Okay, have fun there! =)

haha, fun talking to you. x)

Hey dude! Tomorrows last day of SCHOOL!
Woohooo!! YEA!! Holy shit!! I just remembered!
Remembered what?!
Theres June HOLIDAY HOMEWORK!
Ohh gosh! Me too!
Mann. . . Nevermind, I shall do 'em!
Hah! Good for you! I'm too lazy.
Hey! Don't procrastinate man! No good.
Okay! I shan't! Thanks buddy!

I love talking to myself. very relieving. x)

whoohooo. now i know ONE person that can imagine me in long pants next year.
FAY ZHAN HUI LING x))
she say just imagine me in the grey pants i normally wear, in blue
nicee.. haha
I am THE messenger boy for GAVIN and FAY.
hah! soo troublesome. but funn
i am a good boy fay. i dont read ur messages. =))

boy was today fun.
i chopped some people.
attacked some people.
laughed a lot
became hyper with gerald
run around like dumbass x)
played ball.
did SOME good deeds?
yea some.
ANDD...
made people laugh. =)

i feel so pure. purely evil. haha
gerald. we are all sorry about the joke we did. REALLY! =)
SMOKING IS PROHIBITED BY LAW> ME and GERALD
the ADVERTISEMENT board. x)

No comments: