Sunday, May 21, 2006















ilyas says in this photo. my lips look like got lipstick. WTH?!

haha.
hellooo
mann i just got back my shit results
soo shitty. b3 b4s and c5s. oh my
when i told my dad he just asked
"why borderline marks?!"
oosh then he come out with soo many reasons.
lol.

ahh yes!
yesterday was out with cuz dad uncle bros
all go this mosque. got occasion ah
haha people all praying. we talking.
our sole purpose there. TO EAT!
muahahaha. nice nice bryani rice.
by the time it ends.
we all full like wat
it was already 12 ++
lazy to go home so i went to cousins house
haha obviously cannot sleep.
then go disturb fay
haha sorry ah i woke u up just to read moo. x))
my god. fays gonna kill me. AGAIN! haha
then sms other people ah
wahhh at night also got some people insomnia
haha. 1++ also havent sleep. niceee

this past few days.
ive been talking to myself with weird voices
fun. very relieving. haha
holy shit. i think i lost my drawing skills!
dam.

hey people!
next week is last week of school!
what shall we do... =D
man june holiday got "school"
haha no matter! its gonna be one fun holiday
woots!

No comments: