Monday, January 09, 2006

come come little sheep.

Come come Little sheep,
Wash you up, Nice and Clean.
Take care Little Sheep,
Make the Knife Sharp and Lean.

Hold her up, Make her still,
Close her Eyes, so Unseen.
Hold it Steady, by the Hill,
Just one Slit, and let it Spill.

Ahaha, thats right, do it as told. Tomorrow's Hari Raya Haji, also known as the time when people go to Hajj for, well their Hajj. Gonna wake up tomorrow early in the morning and get myself some meat! Man i sound so Malicious. ahaha. The common smell of sheeps in their "home" just waiting for their turns. The anxiety? Hopefully not.

Most probably going to the nearest mosque to my house and MAYbe help out a bit. I think the sheeps gonna kick me till i fly. lol. Read my "poem" on how its gonna go. lol. not for the faint-hearted. Yea, not for them, surely. Every single year, when they make a prayer before slaughtering, i cry. Its just like cry! out of a sudden, start only, i cry. sad.

i want to keep their fur for keeping. x)) it sure is gonna stink. make sure use bleach to make it nice and white. LOL. sorry for calling you "B, A, B, A, T. BABAT!" it means fat in a meaner way =P Its natural to call people names after they call you names. hah. I'm "S, K, I, N, N, E, Y. SKINNEY" or something like dat right? hah. its just too hard for to gain weight. my problem. lol

OK so i posted a POST already so. yea. There you go. Comment on my Poem plz

No comments: