Saturday, January 14, 2006

anyhow make one. haha

Long time didn't update ah. srry srry. busy writing and prinitng stuff for english
we were thinking of a class theme on how to decorate our class room. here are some of them
-Retro
-Fungi x))
- animals-

so we didnt decide on anything until we were going out of class, everybody was ready to greet our teacher when i drew a mushroom with a little smurf in front of it. then our teacher say wahh so cute. =P then she decided to make our class theme SMURFs? 40 lil smurfs with different names and one fairy queen( ?! ) haha

ok here goes nothing, i made during second history lesson. bahhs

SIZE

I know i'm skinny,
I know im short,
I am quite freaky,
But I'll hurt you a lot.

Do know I'm not scared,
of people who are big,
and people who are fat.
Despite being a little twig!

I know I'm small,
just like an ant,
but be nice to me...
and I'll be your friend!

haha do you understand? plz comment.
I ATE A MEALWORM!!! IT TASTES LIKE BBQ CHICKEN!!!

No comments: