Monday, March 10, 2014

Porcelain



I am constantly failing, over and over again,
committing mistakes, the same ones,
                                                            different ones, 
it doesn't matter.
Tumbling around in the dark, as if I do know where to go.
Is it ignorance or a truly thick-headed skull, that stops me from walking?
The simplest, slowest, minutest step forward is better than this.
Instead, I am walking backwards, sideways, losing my way.
Failing in every aspect, every test that I meet along my way.
___________________________________

Having the chance to fail, that in itself is an opportunity to learn, is it not?
Failure shows mistakes and mistakes show areas for improvement. Yes.
What can I do but still tumble on, in hopes that I will find my way again.
Knowing I have failed doesn't change the fact, changing it changes it.
___________________________________

The value is being lost is that once you've found your way, you won't be lost any more.
Never ever give up.

No comments: